Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 30 September 2018

Stand in the Water!


Workywalkies. Church - carpet snooze and loads and loads of fusses and admirations! Workywalkies. Hoovering under the table (Mummy was a fabulously messy eater today. Little green balls and a few other tasty morsels too. Heehee)

Then........ a........ F R E E R U N!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEE!

Puppa was feeling loads better and had a humanpal come to visit so I got to take Mummy and Daddy for a fantabulous walkies along the riverbank. I even managed to sneak in a bit of a paddle! I'm sure Daddy shouted 'Oakley stand in the water' He claims it was 'Oakley stay out of the water'. Oh well... he shouted it too late anyway. Ahem....

After that we went to visit our humanpals Clinton and Joanne, plus their grown-up humanpups Emma and Joshua. I even got my picnic dinner in their lounge. I also got some delectable belly rubs from Emma.

Now we are back at Puppa's home and I have just about finished my bone. I guess there is nothing left to do now but warm up my bed...... zzzzzzzzz......

3 photos:
 
Me in a 'sit' waiting for my edible proof that I had been a 'Good boy to come back'.


Trotting along the riverbank path.

A brief playtime with a passing little yapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment