Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 16 September 2018

I am SOOOOO handsome - It's almost official!


Three 4ths! That's what I got at the dog show today.
4th most handsome boy - out of 16
4th most appealing eyes - out of 12
4th waggiest tail - out of 10

What is far more important is that it was great fun doing it as I got to sniff the butts of a lot of other pooches as we all walked around the grassy patch with the flapping triangles all around it. I had to work though; there was a big hole in the floor in one corner that I had to make sure Mummy didn't go tumbling down. I guided her carefully around it each and every time we walked around. Even more important was that the prizes were edible! Well... some were anyway - a bag of doggybiccies for each one, plus a little green harness decorator circle with a tail, and another thing that seems much more appealing to Mum & Dad than to me; a big bin, a flask and a tunnel-thing.

All that came after church in a flappywalls place with grass floor, and before a long stint on the Guide Dogs stand again - getting ooooooodles more loves and fusses and admirations.

I did try to look the part by going behind the table with all the goodies for sale on it but the lure of a biccie was stronger so I emerged from there. I did get to kanoodle a bit with Ailsa the black Labrador x Retriever re-tyred guide dog girlie, and very briefly with a diddy puppy black Labrador whose name I didn't catch. Actually, names don't matter to us dogs - all we need is a good sniff! We know who we are and what matters!

14 photos of today's happening:
 














1 of me snoozing on the grass by the flappywall during the humanhowling.
1 of me peering from behind the table of Guide Dogs merchandise
12 of me in the dog show, including one with my first winnings - the big bucket and the bag of yummies, and one of my three green harness decorator rosettes

No comments:

Post a Comment