Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Biffety-bumpety-lumpety-bump!


'Lie down' said Mum.
I did! Not for long though.
Biffety-bumpety-lumpety-bump! Owwwww! There was no way I could stay lying down on that hard ridgy floor! I stoodded up for the rest of the journey. I think Mummy forgave me for that.
It was a very old fusty-musty-dusty bus with no door on the back. 'Upsteps' we went and got the seat at the front. Daddy's mouth was up at the corners.
It was only a short journey and it ended exactly where it started! What was the point of that? Huh?
The rest of the visit to that Black Country Living Museum was a pretty good workywalkies. I even steered Mummy around the puddles.

There was a bit of torture; a 'Find the door' led us to a yummyery where I had to 'Find a seat' in a room to the left. The seats were just wooden benches all around the outside of the room. Then Daddy brought some serious mouth-drip packages. A crispy light brown coloured crunchy with white inside, and those little yellow sticks. I did manage to hoover a few morsels from the floor. Yummyscrummy! After that I needed to find some more puddles; they were delicious drinking bowls and I was thirsty!

The rest of the day has been all about bone munching (Yessss! I got that big roasted bone that Mummy and Daddy got me yesterday!), while Daddy was busy staring at his glow-window and tippey-tappetying and clicketying. Mummy did ooodles of that crowshaving thing. I sat and watched her for a while; that little shiny stick with a hook on it did all sorts of twiddly in and around and through and back agains, and the long tail got more and more twisted and twiddled. It all seems to be growing into a fluffy rectangle. I think my bone was much more interesting!

I have done a bit of work on my ostrich smokie bone too but that is going to take some serious effort - i think it will be a ongoing project!

2 photos; 
 
Mummy and me on the bumpety dusty-fusty bus.

Mummy and me at the end of a bridge over the canal where I have just guided Mummy around some puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment