Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 23 September 2018

Leakiesky-yucky


Sausages and fusses! The bestest bits of today!

It all started very slowly this morning. It seems that we all had need of extended eyelid inspections after yesterday! Then Mummy and Daddy seemed preoccupied with loads and loads of that 'stroke-everything-with-froth-and-cloth' stuff, plus they fed the frothymonster machine and set it chewing it all. Then there was a vroom vroom outside and a knock at the door. It was Rosie and minihuman Hallie! Hallie was all sad and was wrapped around Rosie. I just had to 'hup' and let her know that I love her and that all is OK. She got happier after that! I think I worked my waggymagic!

After a little while, Mummy and I set off on a workywalkies. It was really huffetyfuffety and cold and leakiesky-yucky, but we strutted our stuff and got to Tesco's. I remembered the way paw perfect (Well....of course I did!). There, after a few 'find left', 'find right', 'straight on', 'wait'..... around the browsy aisles, we found Daddy, Rosie and little Hallie. Hallie was pushing a tiny wheelieseat with a tiny microhuman in it. The tiny microhuman wasn't moving though and it didn't smell like a normal microhuman - and it had no fursubstitutes on! I gave it a good sniff but assessed it to be of no interest or concern. I got on with my job of guiding Mummy around the shop. I even found the carrots for her, but she said 'We don't need any today'. Hooooowwwwwllllll! What a daft thing to say Mummy! We ALWAYS need carrots! Huff! Its a good job I found a white puddle to hoover by all the white bottles. I did my best to clean up but Mummy told me to 'leave it. That is quite enough. You can't have it all'. Hufffff again!

Next came a car ride in Rosie's car, where I had to squish between Mummy's back paws next to Rosie. That gave me a chance to give her a couple of nice wet kisses when she put her paw on the wigglystick. She took us to a human yummyery. I was a good boy and laid down under the table. Under the table near a minihuman is a superb place to be! It seems that Hallie didn't want her sausages but she was very kind to me! Heeheeee! Shhhhhh..... don't tell! I am coming to be very fond of little Hallie!

After that, we went to the huge humanvets place again to find Puppa in his bed again. He seemed a bit more like himself today - I got to 'hup' to give him a proper kissy greeting. He didn't have a hissing muzzle on today so he sounded a bit more like himself too! I got lots of delectable fusses and loves from some of the workyhumans in blue fursubstitutes!

It seems we are staying at Puppa's home again tonight. While Mummy did some of her domesticals, I got to take Daddy out for a very pleasant and welcome leisurewalkies in the dark. Now, I think my eyelids need further scrutiny......

No comments:

Post a Comment