Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 7 September 2018

Negative Street Cred!


Huff! Harrumph! Grrmmmmph! Mutter mutter mumble........ and double treble Harrumph again!

I got frothed!

'Come on Stinky' said Mum. 'Out we go'.

Yippee! thought I.

Then she tied me to the floatyboat tether bollard and attacked me with a squirtybottle thingy. Apparently it is a new toy. A kind of big bottle with a squirtysnake attached and a rain-spray nozzle thing on it.

I thought Daddy was my friend and ally. I was wrong! He joined forces with meanie Mummy. He pumped a handle up and down on the big bottle. It seems that made the squirt squirt harder for Mum. She soaked me all over!

Next came the froth. ALL over! Well..... OK..... I suppose I have to admit that the all over massage was rather nice...... and I did get in a few good shakes to make sure Mum shared in my sudsy assault...... but..... really? Did this HAVE to happen in public? On the towpath? Where passers-by could see me in such a state? Oh..... the shame! I now have street-cred in negative values!

At least I made them work hard. It took a second bottle full to get me fully rinsed of all the froth! Then I got in a good big shake again!

Apparently I now smell gorgeous! Hmmmph! I'll soon sort that out.....now.....where is the nearest muddy puddle?

2 photos of me with my yellow lead tied to the white bollard, standing on red bricked towpath surface, next to floatyboatyhome. Mum is attacking me with froth and squirty water.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment