Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 13 September 2018

Pupster Paradise!


I recognise this place. Mummy says it is called Bumble Hole Nature Reserve. I call it Pupster Paradise!

It is a fantabulous mooring and has come at the end of a day of walkies to Specsavers (to get Mummy' s eyewindows fixed), some tow path walkies, three locks and a cruise. Oh, and a horrid long dark tube.

I met a staffiepup called Casper at the locks and got a brief play with him. The bestest bit though has been a leisure walkies around this Bumble Hole place with Mummy and our visitor: Stella is a longlost humanpal that we haven't seen in forever. Tonight I am sharing my bedroom with her. I like sharing my bedroom!

3 photos:
Me in a sit outside Specsavers.
Meeting Casper the white Steffie at the locks.

Testing out my tow path bra for backdeck snooze comfort.


No comments:

Post a Comment