Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 1 September 2018

Dippy Bones!


Bones! Huge bones! Sooo very many bones! How mean that I couldn't get to any of them!

I knew there was something going on. Mummy was in overdrive with doing choppy mixy stuff in the kitchen. I took Daddy out for a walkies and, when we got back, we had visitors. First of all it was Debbi, then a little while later, Rosie and James and little Hallie arrived too! Our floatyboatyhome was very full! I kept out of the way while they all did loads of munching of all of what Mummy had been so busy chopping earlier. I did do a little hoovering duty though!

After all that, we all set out for a walkies together. We went a little way into town and upsteps into a big building. Inside was the biggest set of bones I have ever licked my lips at! But I couldn't get anywhere near even one of them! They were all behind a see-through wall and arranged like a big monster way up high above us. Apparently this monster is called Dippy. I just wanted to taste him! Humph!

When we came out of there and walked back through town, Hallie was 'helping' Mummy by holding the end of my lead. I had to go ever so slowly for her! She is so diddy! We wandered back along the towpaths and back for a bit more time with everyone aboard floatyboatyhome.

Hallie got some presents. One of them was a strange fish that made little floaty balls in the air. I got to join in with trying to catch them, but they didn't taste too good.

We have now said goodbyes to everyone, but I get the impression that we will be seeing more of them tomorrow. Some of Hallie's presents are still here.......

2 photos;
Me with Mum in front of the Dippy bones.  

From left to right; Rosie with big tummy, little Hallie holding the end of my lead, Mummy holding my harness and lead, me and Debbi in front of us. Walking through Bumingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment