Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 15 September 2018

Mummy Guide Dog.

I got a megafuss from Hero.

Hero is a strange dog who stands upright like a human. He seems to smell like a human too .... sort of. He was around the Guide Dogs stand today at this Bumble Hole place.

Mummy and I did some duty on the stand. I like these duties; my job is to simply be admired and fussed and admired and fussed and...... all while Mummy does yacketying and lots of humans come and put shinydisks into a bucket and buy things from on the table. I did get a bit overwhelmed by all the fusses after a while so I hid under the table.

There was a German Shepherd mummyguidedog there too, but we didn't get on, so we had to stay apart. Apparently she doesn't like black Labradors since she had a bad encounter with one once. I am very wary of GSDs since that nasty one attacked me last year. So, basically, we didn't make a good combination. A bit later though another mummyguidedog arrived; a black Labrador! She was much better company - a bit of kanoodling never goes amiss!

After a fair while of all this I really had enough (it was super crowded with gazillions of humans around), so I got to take Mummy and Daddy back to floatyboatyhome for a rest before we then all set off up the hill for a very welcome freerun. All was good with the world again after that!

Photo shows me having some lovely fuss time with Hero the Guide Dogs mascot.

No comments:

Post a Comment