Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 10 September 2018

Ostrich Smokies!!


'Social gathering'. That's what they called it.
'Lie still forever under the table' is what I called it!

'Let's go workywlakies' Mum said.
'Ooh! Yippee!' thought I.
Off we set upslope to the road, then just a short wander along the pawment. 'Find the crossing' 'Get the button' - at least that was a double crossing so double yummies for getting buttons! Then 'Find Sainsburys'. No problem! 'Find the way in' Done. 'Find left'....'Straight on'.....'Find right'.....'Straight on'.....'Find left'.....'Straight on'........................and so on....and on....and on..... 'Oi! Get your schnozzle out of the fridge!' Humph!

Two lovely ladyworkyhumans broke the monotony on the 'on a bit....wait....left a bit....wait.....this way.....wait....' Ooooooh! That was a wonderful fuss! Thank you for the ear-rubs!

Then came 'Find the checkout'. Done.
'Find the way out'. Done.
'Let's go find Costa' Yayyhayy! Costa is almost next door to Pets at Home! Found it! I tried ever so hard to divert Mum toward the right - to the proper place to visit - to Pets at Home......Nope! 'Find Costa' was the definite but oh so wrong instruction. I obeyed. I found Costa. I found the door. We went in. With a huff.....very slowly......with head hung low......

'Find Helen'. Helen was sitting at the back, along with some other human friends from yesterday's church. It was nice to meet and greet but then came the 'Lie down' that went on for aaaaaaaaages, while they all yackety-yackety-yack-yack-yacked and slurped at those funny little bowls-with-handles of brown bleugh-stuff!

At least, after all that, and a 'Find the loo' and 'Find the way out', I was successful in steering Mum to the left - to Pets at Home! Phew! There was no hoovering to be done but Mum did get me a bone and a pack of Ostrich smokies. The bone seems to have disappeared into the cupboard but I have got to have a bit of a gnaw on one of the Ostrich smokies. It is super tough but it tastes yummy!

When we got back home, I got to take Mummy on a nice towpath walkies, wearing my new bra (I think this is now officially my towpath toddles bra) and Daddy brought floatyboatyhome along behind. Three miles on, he caught up with us and we hopped aboard for a cruise. Now we are back at the place Mum says is called Dudley Black Country Living Museum.

There is a black hissing furball on the floatyboatyhome behind us. I shouted at it through the window but Mummy told me off! She says that hissing furballs don't understand woof! Well, they are daft then aren't they!

No comments:

Post a Comment