Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 9 September 2018

Wigglebum!

Mummy gets the best view when I get to stretch forward on my flexi lead!

Hee hee! She says I have a very flaunty wigglebum!

It was a very welcome long leisure walkies with Daddy doing my job. It came after a shortish workywalkies to church, where we found lots of humanfriends we haven't seen for a while. That meant oodles of loves and fusses for me! We had to go up onto the highfloor at the front so so could get even more admiration while Mummy and Daddy did yacketying into black lollipops.

Next came a ride in Pastor Helen's car to a human yummyery. That meant a snooze under the table for me while they all munched. Then Helen drove us back home where we set off for walkies.

A pretty nice Sunday!

Wigglebum!

No comments:

Post a Comment