Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 2 September 2018

Bobblyblocks!


Yep! Minihuman Hallie came back - along with Rosie and James.

I was enjoying a bit of a free-sniff around the gardenish area by our mooring when I spotted them coming over the bridge towards us. I galloped off to greet them and showed them the way to find Mummy and Daddy. Then Mummy kitted me up in my working harness.

We all set off for a shortish walk into town. Daddy and James were ahead with little Hallie in her wheelieseat. I was guiding Mummy who was staying behind with Rosie. Rosie has a really big tummy and is rather slow and waddly. We all caught up at a bus and got on. Unusually for on a bus, Mummy gave me the command 'Find upsteps'. I did my duty and took her up the steep and twisty steps. We went to the back of the bus and everyone found seats. It was a really peculiar bus: it had no lid! We were open to the sky! I decided the safest option for me was to curl up under a seat. That got me a lid! As the bus was bumpety bumping along, there was a manhuman stuck inside a little tiny cage in the wall. He was yipping on about all the things we were going past.

The weirdest thing was that this bus journey ended up in exactly the same place we started off from! What was the point of that? Huh!

After that, I had to guide Mummy on a 'Find the way home' trip again, while Daddy went with the others to do some shoppy browsing. I think I got the better deal! I took Mummy home and she got on with hubblybubblying all the nosh that she chopped and sizzled yesterday. Then everyone arrived back and devoured it all. Well, almost everyone. Little Hallie was fast asnooze on Mummy and Daddy's bed. I checked on her a couple of times. (Well.... I sniffed the only bit I could reach - her back paw that was dangling by the edge).

As soon as the noshing had finished and Hallie was awake again, we set off out again. This time, we walked to another bit of canal and got on another floatyboat. Here, I curled up under a table. Hallie now had her turn to nosh - her lunch was in a box like one of the ones Mummy puts my picnic teas in sometimes. I did rather hope for a dropped morsel or several but my hopes were in vain. She failed to drop even a crumb! On this floatyboat, there was another manhumans's voice coming from a tiny cage in the ceiling. Again, he was yipping on about the stuff we were chugging past.

Next came another bit of workywalkies around another bit of town. This time we went to a huge building full of gazillions of minihumans and even more gazillions of tiny multicoloured bobbly blocks. I thought there was fantastic hoovering to be done. These little coloured block things were all over the floor. Not one of them proved to be even vaguely edible though! Hufff! Lots of the bobbly blocks were made into things like mini buildings and mini floatyboats and funny humanish characters. It was hard work guiding Mummy around in there but Hallie seemed to have a fantabulous time.

My final curl up under a table came in a human yummyery just a short walk along from the bobblyblocks place. Again, they all failed to drop me even so much as a crumb. I had to wait until we got back home again for my dinner. How come humans get to eat so much and so often? I think I want to be a human......

3 photos; 
 
Me just after greeting Rosie, James and Hallie. Showing them the way to go to find Mummy and Daddy.

Me inside the bobblyblocks place, sitting in front of a miniature Bumingham with buildings and canals and floatyboats.


Hallie lying flat out on her back on Mummy and Daddy's bed with her back paw dangling where I could sniff it to check on her.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you recognised my voice on the recorded commentary on the Sherborne Wharf trip boat.

    ReplyDelete