Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 5 September 2018

K9

I've got a new bra!

Mummy says it is to be my 'leisurely walkies' harness. She says it came from someone called Julius K9 and the squiggles on the sides say ''GUIDE DOG', so that, even when I am not officially on duty, people know how special I am! I'm not too sure about the bright yellow but Mummy says it is smart and hi-viz for safety so I guess it is all good. She says it shows up nicely against my gleaming black fur.

After a workywalkies around town this morning (agaaaaaiiiinnnn!), I got to test out this new bra. I got to take Mummy on a lovely 3.5 mile leisure walkies along the towpath and back the other side. She clipped on my bright yellow flexi-lead, so I got to do some sniffing and weemailing while keeping Mummy in check as she was rattling along using her white rolly twig. We had to dodge quite a few crazy humans on wheeliewhizzers, and a few runners with their ears plugged up, but we survived them all and had a rather lovely wander.

Modelling my new outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment