Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 3 September 2018

'Owwwws' and 'Ouches'.

Sasha and Bear. My playmates today. Sasha is a girlie Husky and Bear is a boy cocckerpoo. They were a welcome little while of fun.

It all started with a looooooong workywalkies into town, then a bit of a break at a human slurpery where Mummy and Daddy had little handled-bowls of that hot brown water they like. The we set off again across town, around town, and out the other end! It led to a park where Mummy and Daddy sat and munched yummies out of a bag. I didn't get any so I had to go and find myself a snack on the ground by a tree. Mummy and Daddy will never know what delicacies I found but Mummy said it made me belch like a boozer. How rude!

Just as we were about to leave to continue workywalkiesing, I was saved by the arrival of two woofy pals. We only had a few minutes of romping and chasing but it was a fab few minutes!

The rest of the workywalkies took us to 'Find Ben'. I found Ben, no problem. I remembered the right door to go to. Ben is the manhuman who clicks and clunks and twists Mummy and Daddy, but they seem to appreciate it - even though it all makes them screw up their faces and say lots of 'Owwwws' and 'Ouches'. At one point, he got Mummy to roll over onto her front on the funny clunking bed thing. I took the opportunity to give her lots of licks and nuzzles to let her know I was looking after her.

After that, we set off on the return journey. This was just a short workywalkies, then a long bus ride, then another workywalkies back across town to find floatyboatyhome. Altogether, Mummy says it added up to about six miles. I think I may need to snooze off a bit of that!

Two photos of me with Sasha and Bear;
 
Sasha and me playing whilst Bear watches from beside his humanmum. My Mummy is standing watching too.

(L to R) Bear, then me, then Sasha, each of us in a sit position with our respective humanmums beside us.

No comments:

Post a Comment