Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 21 September 2018

Posings!


A quiet and largely snoozy day today. I took Mummy for a workywalkies this morning but it was over in no time. We went into town. There was nothing there. We came back! Good timing - as soon as we got back aboard floatyboatyhome the windows got all sploshed! BIG bad leakyskies!

I got to take Daddy for a nice long leisurewalkies later though. All is good.

In between times, though, I had to do quite a few posings! I had to get my kit on and do a 'sit' beside floatyboatyhome while Daddy did a whole load of one-eyed-clickyboxing at me. Mummy says it is because I am going to be a mug! Apparently a mug is a human waterbowl with a handle - one of those that they have their hot brown water in. Bleugh! I'm not sure I want to be a mug with that inside me!
 
Two of the photos of me sitting beside floatyboatyhome in full uniform.
 
Me at the pointy end.

Me at the blunt end.
Mum says that neither of these is the actual one that will go on my mug, but they are just examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment