Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 28 September 2018

Zzzzing.


Huh??!! Not sure if I'm coming, going, or on the way back again!

Puppa came home. Puppa went to bed. Puppa zzzzzddd for aaaaaages into the morning. Puppa got up - slowly and very wobbly. Puppa zzzzded in the armchair.
I took Daddy walkies. We came back.
I took Mummy and Daddy workywalkies to Tesco and back.
Puppa was still zzzzing in the armchair.
Puppa went to bed.
Green humans came in a big green and yellow truck.
Puppa went with them.
We went out again - back to the huge humanvets place.
Puppa is there again - in one of the beds.
I think he might have been naughty though because he is in a little kennel all by himself.
When we first went into his little kennel, he was very poorly. I got to give his front paw a nuzzle but he was howling and growling and squirming lots. Then a manhuman in a blue fursubstitute came and we went into another little room and waited for a while. When we got to go back into Puppa's little kennel he had a long thick tail coming from under the bedcover to a squishypouch hanging on the side of his bed. He seemed a lot better and I got to give his front paw another nuzzle before we left him to do more zzzzing.

Now it is most definitely my turn to zzzzzz......

No comments:

Post a Comment