Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 17 September 2018

Hairy Hoover.


Huff!! Mummy is a meanie! She won't let me help.

We have moved around the corner now that all the flappywalls things and the gazillions of people have gone. (Well... almost... there are still a couple of flappywalls things there but manhumans are taking them apart). That means we are now moored exactly where we were a few months ago when all my Guide Dogs pals came to play. That means we are right beside where all the yummywagons were at the weekend. There is a delectable array of yummies allllllll over the grass. I tried so hard to do my bit in the clean-up effort but Mummy told me to 'Leave it' every time!

I got harnessed up and had to leave my duty abandoned to take Mummy to Lidl's instead! Even in there I had to 'Leave it' when I tried to clean the floor of a yummy pile of hissing-furball munchies that had spilled!

She calls me a hairy hoover but then won't let me perform the duties to go with the title!

No comments:

Post a Comment