Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 28 September 2018

Leaving Yummies!


Puppa came home again again! And he seems much more like proper Puppa except for being a bit sleepy.

I got to take Mummy to the park at the bottom of the road for a most welcome if a bit brief freerun! Oooooh! That was good! I even got a very quick game of zoomy-chase with a huskyish! Then Daddy arrived in Puppa's car and we rode off to visit Rosie, James and Hallie.

Rosie was sitting on a huge ball and kind of bouncing and rolling on it. I soooo would have loved to played with that! I think she has another one almost as big inside her tummy too! James was really mean to me. He put a bowl of yummies on the stairs - behind bars! I couldn't get to it! But ooooooh!!!! it smelled so good. That hissing furball is seriously peculiar - leaving yummies in a bowl! I mean..... how daft it that? LEAVING edibles!!!!

We then went to the huge humanvets and found Puppa again in his bed inside his little kennel. There was a whole load of yacketying went on between Mummy, Daddy, Puppa and a humanvetman. Then Puppa got into a wheelieseat and trundled to the entrance doors, where Daddy brought the car and we all got in. By the time we got back to Puppa's home, my tummy was eating me from the inside out! It was waaaaaay past my dinnertime! - A whole 15 minutes late!

All is well now though; I got my dinner (no extra rations to make up for the lateness though!), Puppa is in bed and I feel the need to check the insides of my eyelids.....

No comments:

Post a Comment