Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Hide Park!


We got Puppa home! Yayyyy!

It has been another loooooooong day of workywalkiesing and train-riding. Mummy says her talkybone tells her we have workywalkiesded about 7 miles in total; first in Bumingham to the trainstation, then from Marley's Bone Station (I still haven't found any bones there!) across London to Victoria Station, then from Shoreham Station to Puppa's home.

In the middle bit came a tail-waggy time! Our route across London includes a bit that goes through some place Mummy says is called Hide Park. When we got in there, Mummy took off my harness and lead and let me 'Go play'! Well....it might be Hide Park, but why would I want to hide? I most certainly didn't hide; i did sniffies and zoomies and rolly-rollies! It was bliss! Just perfect to shake out all the worky tensions and set me up for the rest of the workywalkies! Then I was ready for snoozies on the train!

When we got to Puppa's home, we went almost straight back out again - in Puppa's car. Daddy stole it from inside the car-kennel! We went to the huge humanvets place, but to a different bit. In there we found PUppa a-snoozing in a chair. I went up and gave his front paw a nuzzle and a kiss and that wokeded him up! Heehee! I think he was pleased to see us and it was good to see him upright again! Now we have him home again and we all seem to have weighted eyelids!

2 photos of me in Hidey Park; 
 
Running across the grass with ears flapping - trees in the background and crunchy leaves all over the grass.

Enjoying a wonderful rolling session on the grass - all 4 paws mimicking the trees - pointing straight upwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment