Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 24 September 2018

Rocky-rolly-lumpety-bumpety

Mummysnuggles on the train. That's a new idea. I think I like it!

We started off iwth a workywalkies, then a bus ride, then another workywalkies to the huge humanvets, where we foudnd Puppa had escaped from his bed! He was sitting in a chair beside it! That meant I could get to him properly for some loves! Much better!

We only stayed a few minutes before we set off again for more workywalkies - this time to Worthing trainstation. Then came the first train ride. Quite a comfy one for all of us: I found us an empty set of 4 seats where there was room for me to snooze on the carpet and for the big wheeliecase to stand too. That ride got us to what Mummy says is called Victoria Station.

After I sat and watched \Mummy and Daddy munch lunch (they failed to drop even a single morsel! Huff!), we went outside and Mummy said 'Come on then Smartypants. Find the way to Marley's Bone Station'. Well, first I really needed to water some grass, so I guided Mummy across the road and into the little park. Then I could concentrate on my job properly! Then we set off along the crazy streets of that London mayhem. I kind of guessed what Mummy meant when she said 'Find the way'. This is now a familiar route. I wasn't too sure about Marley's Bone Station though - I mean....I am sure it should be Oakley's Bone Station! And anyway, I never even found one little bone - let alone a whole station of them! Maybe I took a wrong turning?

I found the trainstation anyway and Mummy seemed pretty chuffed with me for that! The train from there wasn't so good as the first one today. It was quite crowded and so we went to the bay where the wheelieseats go. There was another ladyhuman and a manhuman sitting in the two together-seats there, so Daddy sat in one of the single ones and Mummy in the other - with the corridor in between. After getting to meet and greet our travelling companions for the journey (the ladyhuman needed my loves - she was feeling poorly), I settled down beside Mummy for a snooze. It was a very rocky-rolly-lumpety-bumpety snooze though as the train was joggling and jiggling all over the place. Mummy was fidgety as her seat was tipping her toward the floor so she kept sliding down. After a little while, she got up, folded up her seat, and sat on the floor with me. She said that was more comfortable! I was not going to complain - it meant I had a snuggle head-rest! Heehee!

The lumpety-bumpety train brought us back to Bumingham and so to another workywalkies to find our floatyboatyhome. It isn't where we left it - it is in a cage! We are behind bars tonight! Mummy and Daddy say this is because our floatyboatyfriends were very kind and chugged our home to this safe place while we were travelling to get to Puppa. (Apparently, we will be returning to him again in a couple of days, but we are here in Bumingham for some special meeting tomorrow).

Mummy says we have workywalkiesded about 8 miles today and she says I have been her little star! It seems that was worth a huge carrot when we arrived home! Yummmmm!

Photo shows me lying beside Mummy who is sitting on the floor of the train. I have my head resting across her legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment