Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 14 September 2018

Concentrate...


Perfect crowshaving supervision position!

I took Mummy and Stella (my room mate from last night) on a lovely leisure walkies and freerun up the hill and around this Bumble Hole place. That was a great start to the day, especially as I got to enjoy a bit of playtime with a few passing pooch pals. Then it was time to say farewell to Stella and so to settle down and ..... errr..... help Mummy with her crowshaving. Well,somebody needs to make sure her legs stays warm so she can concentrate!

A nice restful day. Mummy says that tomorrow we have got to be good Guide Dogs ambassadors. I hope that means some kanoodling opportunities.......

Photo shows me lying beside Mum's legs on the sofa, with my right front paw across her leg and my head resting just above her knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment