Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 8 September 2018

Warmrainbox.


Had a lazy day today - a chance to recover from yesterday's serious assault.

Mummy seems to have spent most of the day crowshaving with her eyes closed. I've been keeping a close watch from beside her on the sofa. I took Daddy out for a walkies this morning, then got to while away a couple of hours with a bone.

Then, when the sky stopped leaking this evening, I took Mummy out for a leisurely workywalkies along the towpath, upslope by a bridge then around streets and back again. Mummy kept stopping and saying 'Hang on Oaks. Is this the right way?' I just gave her my bestest 'trust me' snort and tugged her onward. Of course it was the right way! I knew exactly which way to go. She is so blimmin daft sometimes!

When we got back, Mum went into the warmrainbox. I hid myself well away under the table! I'm not planning on any more froth attacks anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment