Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 30 August 2018

Confuddled.


Oakley to the rescue!

Silly Mummy got herself well and truly confuddled and lost in this Bumingham city centre this morning. We left Daddy at home and set off to do some of that blimmin browsing stuff (it seems that browsing also entails quite a lot of 'find the checkout' too!!). We wandered into, around and out of several shops. I did my duty and steered Mummy around obstacles while she was looking at the shelves. I also managed several times to 'find the stairs' then take her 'upsteps' and 'downsteps' and 'left' and 'right' and 'find the door' and 'find the way out'......... Several of the 'way outs' brought us to different doors than the ones we went in. Well.... I just found the quickest way out. Mum didn't specify otherwise! I think this was what confuddled Mum. She was all disorientated.

She got out her talkybone and I heard Daddy's voice come out of it! He gave some directions and that got us to a place that was a bit more familiar to Mummy, but she still wasn't sure of the rest of the way. She then finally gave me the instruction I was waiting for: 'Come on then smartypants. Find the way home'. Yayyhayy! At last, I was in charge! Along the pawment, across the road with the rails in it where the funny trainbus things rumble along, then up through the no-cars shoppy places, round a few corners, then through the maze of paths through all the temporary walls where the big machines are doing big noisy diggy and buildy stuff, then around some big buildings and back across the double road to the parkybit where home is! Phew! I did it. Pawperfect!
I think Mummy was a bit impressed with me: impressed enough to give me a bone that I then spent the afternoon chomping on out on the bouncy-decking by floatyboatyhome.

Now, it seems to be a tad chilly this evening, so, if you will excuse me, I think I will snuggle off to bed.

2 photos:
 
Me lying on the wooden slatted pontoon, beside several narrowboats, with a small bone between my paws.


Me asleep on my bed. Mummy has snuggled me with a towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment