Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 13 August 2018

No Soggydoggy!

Yayhayy! We are on the move again! Ellesmere was very nice but I was geting a tad bored with the little place! Nothing personal - just not many streets to explore!

So, today has been all about towpath walkies with Mummy and cruisin-and-a-snoozin on the back deck. Oh - and a couple of lifty-uppy bridges too. That was after a final workywalkies taking Mummy to Tesco's first. She was a good Mummy - she got some huge carrots!

The towpath walkies was a lovely leisurely wander. It was all on territory we have walked before, so Mummy knew it was all good surface, the light was good and Mummy's eyes were behaving quite well today, so I got ot enjoy exercising my new bright yellow flexilead. I tried my bestest to stretch it far enough to go for a swim as we walked by the giant puddle, but Mummy seems to be able to shrink it and stifle my efforts! She said 'Not today. No soggydoggy today'. Huffff!

As we were walking along, there was a humanyip from a floatyboat that was coming towards us. It was a nice ladyhuman, Angela; one of my fans! Her manhuman drove to the bank, so she could come fuss me (Always welcome of course!) He then pulled the floatyboat in by its long lead. Off hopped a poochpal too, but she didn't want to play. I tried very hard to get aboard to check out this floatyboat, but that lead-shrinking act of Mummy's stymied my attempts to carry out my inspection work! Harrumph!

This evening, we are moored in a place Mummy says is called Whitchurch. After my dindins, I took Daddy for a walkies to refresh my memory of the route into town. I suspect I have work to do tomorrow......

Photo shows me and Mummy on the lifty-uppy bridge, just after Mummy had done her windy-uppy-windy-downy thing to lift it up and put it back down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment