Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 12 August 2018

Mutual Sniff!


Mummy says today is our last day in this Ellesmere place. Well, it has been a good last day! A walkies with Daddy this morning (Mummy was still in bed feeling a bit sorry for herself), then a relaxing snoozy time. The bestest bit came next; a FREERUN!!!! Yippeeeeee! I even found a paddling pool in the field! Heehee! It was only a little field but it was great to enjoy a romp around. We then went on the round town route that took us to the giant puddle (no chance to swim though - boo!) and back along the towpath.

After my dinner, we set off out again - this time to a church service. There, I found some familiar humanfriends to meet and greet. We came back home via a different towpathy route and, just as we got back to floatyboatyhome, I found a little buddy; a basset puppy called Axle. He was all growly and scared of me! Scared of ME!!!! I don't think I am scary really. I just stayed really calm and gave him my bestest waggy tail patient greetings and, after a long while, he got brave enough to join in a mutual sniff. I would love to get to know him better and teach him how to have fun with a doggypal, but that was not to be. He is on hollibobs on a floatyboat, so it seems we are unlikely to meet again. He had lots of very nice humans with him though and they clearly love him very much. They certainly gave me some very nice fusses and ear rubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment