Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 24 August 2018

Auntie's Hiss Tameens.


Hmmmm....I wonder how long I can string this out....

Mummy noticed me chewing my paw. She disappeared into the warm rain box room and made some crackly noises. Then she came to me and offered me a tiny white disk to eat. It didn't smell nice so I backed away. Then she opened the white chilly cupboard and got a little tub out. I only got a little blob of it but I really do rather like that pattay stuff (Shhhh....don't tell Daddy!). Mummy says the tiny white disk was another one of Auntie's Hiss Tameens. I didn't fancy that but it seems to have disappeared.......

My paw is nearly alright again. I do have to give it a little chew and good shake from time to time while I'm walking but it didn't get fat like Mummy thought it might. It has got me out of working today though!

No comments:

Post a Comment