Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 11 August 2018

Shoppyboats.


Well! That was a nice surprise today!

I took Mummy out for a workywalkies and we discovered a Guide Dogs flappyroof thingy in amongst lots of other flappyroof thingies at the end of the canal, on the wharf. Under that flappyroof was a colleague I have met before; Declan the yellow lab x retriever, plus another yellow lab girlie colleague whose name I can't remember (Oops! Sorreeee!). Well, actually, names really don't matter to us doggies. We just sniff butts and get on with playing and kanoodling! We don't need each other's names to do that! We all three had a great time chewing ears and biffing each other while our humans did all their yacketying.

I did have to tear myself away eventually to take Mummy on this wander around town, then, after a wrong turning and therefore an about turn, onward to the round trip past the giant puddle and back along the towpath. I was a bit miffed that Mum refused to allow me to guide her to the beach bit of the giant puddle where I could have enjoyed another swim, but it was a nice longish workywalkies anyway.

A bit later, I had to take her back out again. This time it was to Tesco's via the canal where lots of floatyboatyhomes were with all sorts of delectables outside. I didn't get to sample anything but I did manage to get myself some lovely fusses. We are getting to know some of the humans on these shoppyboats and many of them are at my shnozzle-height when they pop their heads through the little doors on the sides of the boats! Heehee! I do like to be at shnozzle level with humans who appreciate kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment