Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 27 August 2018

Clipclop Beastie.


Yep! I was right! Most of today has been workywalkiesing to guide Mummy around this Black Country Living Museum place. Daddy came too of course!
I have to admit though, that this is much more exciting and interesting than some of the other dusty fusty musty places we have been. At least this one has lots of outdoors walkiesing to do and bumpety old buses and trams to ride on, and lots of things to sniff while waiting for Daddy to read all the squiggles to Mummy.

There was a big clipclop beastie at one place there. It was wearing a huge collar and lots of lead-things attached to a sort of mini train box thing. It clipclopped along between the rails and the trainbox thing rolled along behind. Mummy made me do a 'sit stay' while she was listening to a manhuman yipping on about all this. That was OK, but, when the clipclop beastie moved on again and got a bit closer I shouted to it to stay away from me and my mummy. For some reason, Mummy wasn't too impressed! She told me off! Harrrrumph! I was only trying to look after us! It seems that Guide Dogs are not supposed to woof at beasties! Hmmmm.....

When my work was done there, we headed back to floatyboatyhome. This was just a short walk along the towpath and then through a gate. When we got through the gate and Daddy was locking it up again, I spotted humanpals by floatyboatyhome. I may have got just a tad excited and I may have let out a bit of a squeak of joy! Mummy then removed my harness and lead and let me go race off to greet my pals Tim and Lindsay! Ooooooohhhh!!!!! The fusses!! It has been far too long since we last met! Fusses and kisses and doggysnoggies! Woohoo!

Initial greetings done, I then simply had to race off back to the people by the gate. They were sitting there on the towpath with long sticks hanging out to the water. They also had all sorts of yummies just there on the floor. Well, it would have been rude to have ignored that open invitation wouldn't it? I don't understand though; That invitation acceptance got me another telling off! Oh well..... back aboard floatyboatyhome, I let Tim and Lindsay sit on my bed but I had to give them more loves!

3 photos of me with Tim and Lindsay aboard my bed:


No comments:

Post a Comment