Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 26 August 2018

A bit of a cruise.


Oi! That was MY pattay! Daddy ate MY pattay! Harrrumph!

I guess I failed to chew my paw enough! Huff!

A soggy workywalkies to a church got me a lovely towelrub on arrival. Mummy went prepared with a towel in her backpack. I then got to enjoy a fabulous self-massage session on the carpet. That got me nicely prepared for a snooze through all the humanhowling, followed by some great fusses from oodles of minihumans.

Another soggy workywalkies got us back home via a Wilko shop. Then, after Mummy did some choppy sizzly stuff, including dropping a morsel of sausage for me to go over, it all got noshed before setting off on a bit of a cruise. Now we are back on familiar territory at the Black Country Living Museum. I guess I will be guiding Mummy around in there tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment