Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Got to go to Specsavers!

Just five locks today followed by a nice longish workywalkies along the towpath with Mummy. I had to hurry - Daddy nearly got away from us with our floatyboatyhome! He overtook us and just kept going! I thought I would never see him again! I had to get Mummy to 'Huppup' so he didn't escape completely!

Mummy and I have come to a good arrangement now: When we are towpath toddling, she doesn't put my proper Guide Dogs white harness on me. I get to wear my swim bra instead and she then hooks my lead onto that. I walk ahead of her but I still take care of her by making sure she goes around the stickyout greenery and lumps and bumps and trippy treetoes, but I do get away with a bit more sniffing and weemail exchanging than I do when I'm in fully official working mode! I think I like this arrangement!

This afternoon, after we had moored up, I got to take Daddy for a walkies into this town's shoppyplace. Mummy stayed at home to do some tippetytappetying and weeemails of her own (I suspect she doesn't do the wee bit though!). I had to 'Find Specsavers'. It was one we went to before. It seemed a bit odd going without Mummy, but apparently it was to try to get Mummy's eyewindows sorted out for her. There were some very nice fusses to be had from the very nice workyladyhumans in there. I even had to do a 'sit' with them while Daddy pointed his talkybone at us all. Here is the evidence:

Me and the lovely ladies in Specsavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment