Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Bone O'Clock!

LUNCH!!!! Where do I start?

Meanie Mummy says I can't have it all at once though!


Photo shows me sitting on the bow deck of floatyboatyhome looking at the most enormous bone I have ever had! Mum says it is a beef pelvis section. I say it is seriously yummy!



Gnawing on that bone made my eyelids far too heavy. When they got lighter and I was able to lift them again, my bone was gone! A while later, Mummy opened that white chillycupboard and I caught a sniff. That was a mean trick Mummy! That bone is mine. The mouthdrippy shopman gived it to me!

This morning, Daddy abandoned us! Apparently he went off on a trip on a train to go point his one-eyed-clickybox at some old buses. So I had to take Mummy into town. I remembered the way. No problem! Most of it was a bit tedious; Mummy got me to do several 'Find the door' to shops with all sorts of old fusty stuff in. Apparently she was trying to find something called a T-pot. None of them had one. Then we went down the street with the mouth-drippyshop in it. I managed to direct Mum into there without even being asked! Heehee! It worked perfectly! The evidence is in that photo posted earlier. Yummmyscrummmy. Then, after a bit more wandering around, Mummy stopped me and said 'Hang on a moment Oaks. Let me get my bearings...... errrrr..... where are we?' Well, I soon sorted her out. I turned her slightly to the right and took her around the corner. There was the door of Boots! My bum bounced super triumphantly! Mummy laughed and told me what a clever boy I am. A quick nuzzle of her 'good boy pouch' got me my due edible proof! That got me the admirations of some onlooking ladyhumans whose mouths all turned way up at the corners!

Next, Mummy was asking 'Ooh....which way is home from here?' I sorted her out again! No problem! No hesitation! Of course, that gave me the perfect opportunity to gude her home via the nicer route; the one that just happens to go through the park and the woody track! Heehee!

i think I earned that megabone....... I had better get it back again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment