Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Floatyboaties.


Workywalkies - 'Let's go find the station'.
Train ride.
Workywalkies - all very new territory - some through towny bits and some along towpath we haven't been on before.
Floatyboaties - gazillions of them!
We went on two of them. One had several humans aboard and so there was the inevitable oooooooodles of yacketying. The other one only had two humans on it (besides Mummy and Daddy). They were workyhumans - something to do with building floatyboatyhomes apparently. There was a doggybed on this one though. I got all excited. I sniffed and hunted for my new buddy but there was no buddy. How miffing! I just laid down on the floor next to that bed while the humans did yet more yacketying.
Car ride - with the nice workyladyhuman driving. I had to ride in the front, between Mummy's paws.
Big noisy building with a naked floatyboat inside it. It was kind of handsome because it was all black like me, but it had no windows or doors or anything else. There was a lot of loud bang bang banging and drrrrrrrrrring and vrrrrrrrring going on. I was not too impressed.
We went into a little room at the back and it was much more peaceful in there with the door shut. I got a big bowl of water and Mummy and Daddy had little bowls with handles to slurp hot brown water from. Then I got to snooze on the carpet while a whole load more yacketying went on.
Another car ride - this time a different car, driven by a nice manhuman from the noisy boatyplace. He took us back to the station.
Another train ride and then finally another workywalkies home across Bumingham.

Now, my bed seems to be dragging my head downwards.....I don't seem to be able to resist the pull.......zzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment