Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 23 August 2018

Beastie!


OOOOWWWWW!!!!

There I was happily trotting along with Mummy and my paw suddenly did a nasty ouch. With a bit of a yelp, I did a quick hop-skip-jump and gave my back left paw a big shake but there was a yellow & black stripey buzzy beastie on it. Mummy came to my rescue and flicked off the beastie but my paw was mega-ouchie! This all cut short our walkies because my paw didn't want to work properly after that. Daddy stopped floatyboatyhome and picked us up.

Mummy gave me a blob of yumminess. Daddy said 'Oi! That's my pattay!'. Mummy said it had Auntie Hiss Tameen in it. Well, I have no idea what any of that means but I think I rather like Daddy's Auntie's Hiss Tameen pattay! Mummy says it should help to make my paw better and to stop it getting all fat.

All that came after a day of lots of bits of towpath toddles workywalkies, cruising and lock workings. Up to that point, it was all nice and relaxed and good. At one of the locks, I met one of my fans; Ann Johnson. It is always nice to meet fans and Anne had lots of other blue-topped humancolleages with her, so I got some delectable ear rubs!

This evening we went out - along the towpath and up lots of steps to a human yummyery. Mummy said I had to be a good ambassador for Guide Dogs because we were there to meet with the people who own the pub. Well, I am not sure how to be an ambassador but I think I managed to be a good hoover! I dutifully removed an abandoned morsel from under the sofa! Job done! Actually, what I really had to do was simply to lie down in the corner beside Mummy while lots and lots of munching and yackety yacking went on. Oh.....and I had to soak up some admirations too - from a minihuman called Imogen and her mummy, and from Maddie and Mike, the owners. It is a tough job but it has to be done!

2 Photos;
Fusses and admirations from Imogen who sat on the floor next to me in the Bridge Inn, Brewood.

Meeting Ann Johnson who was wearing the blue top and red collar harness that all the Canal and River Trust workyhumans wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment