Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 1 October 2018

Singing Softly!


Old stomping ground. I got to guide Mummy (just Mummy - Daddy stayed at Puppa's home with Puppa) down the road to 'Find the bus stop'. We had to stop and wait at the swinging cage side while two big trains went rumbling by. I squeaked and squeaked at that cage and, eventually, it got the message and lifted up so we could get on with our workywalkies. We went across the big road and got to the bus stop. We only had to wait a few minutes for the bus, then got on and rode to the stop in Worthing by the big swimming puddle. From there I had to 'find the way' to the huge humanvetskennel. This time, we only went to the desk just inside where Mummy yacketied with a ladyhuman and gave her a flappy rectangle. Apparently it was letter from Puppa.

From there, I guided Mummy into Worthing Town Centre and all around the shops. We met another Guide Dog too. Her name is Layla and she was guiding her humanmum, Carole. Layla got to have a good sniffy-greet while our mum's did a whole load of yacketying. I hope we get to meet again and maybe even get to freerun together someplace.

The shops browsing stuff was a bit tedious. It takes Mummy aaaaaages to search for what she wanted. It was great to be working my paws off on old familiar routes though.

The bestest bit was that Mummy got me a new teddybear! I have been lying singing softly to him!

2 photos of me with my pale brown teddybear.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment