Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 14 October 2018

Rubbadubs


Rezzervwhaah. That's what Mummy called it.

Rezzervwayyhayyy! Is what I think it should be called. It was a FREEEERRRRUUUNNNN! It was delightfully soggy and mucky and with ooooodles of sniffings and zoomies all the way around a huge puddle with a beach!

That perfect Sunday afternoon came after a soggy workywalkies to church, with a rubbadub on arrival (Mummy produced a rubbadub cloth from her pocket!), then a carpet snooze through all the humanhowling. Then a slightly extended workywalkies back home again with slightly less sogginess, but still another rubbadub when we got home.

Next came a bone. It didn't take me long to deal with that though. It was only a little one. Mummy muttered something about it was supposed to keep me occupied for hours. Well that was a daft hope Mum!

Finally the leakyskies stopped and we headed off out again. I knew it was going to be a nice outing when my towpath harness went on with my flexilead attached. It all started off pretty good with a nice leisurely walkies along the towpath, then we turned left and I thought it was turning boring again as this took us onto a street, so Mummy reeled me it onto the shortest setting on the flexi lead. Then I recognised where we were going! We've been that way before! I could smell the fun! 'Find the crossing' was the best command! It meant we were heading straight to the rezzervwayhayyy!

Ooooohhh! it was good to be a loony for a while!
The rubbadub when we got home again was pretty good too! I had managed to get my belly delightfully soggy! Heehee!

5 photos:
Towpath toddles on full length flexilead.

The path around the rezzervwhayhay.

The path around the rezzervwhayhay.

Zoomies through all the fallen leaves.

Towel-tug beside floatyboatyhome.

No comments:

Post a Comment