Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 13 October 2018

Yummies upon Return

Daddy to the rescue! My wagsite is now fully functional. Mugs and calendars can now be ordered and all is well. Thank you MinionDaddy! I will post a pinned link at the top of my page.

MinionMummy is still waiting for her talkybone to tell her more about coasters, placemats, keyrings and possibly some other bits and bobs too.

In other news - We've had visitors!

A manhuman who attacked the big growly monster under the back deck. The monster had gone on strike and wouldn't wake up yesterday afternoon. This manhuman came and attacked it with some shinysticks. Then he added a big block thing with knobs on top, and took away the one that was there before. He attached some tails to it and then the monster started growling again - big and strong and scary! Thankfully, Daddy put the lid back down to keep it shut into its den!

The other visitors were floatyboatyfriends that we haven't seen for ages. Wayne, and Rachel and their two now-not-so-ittle humanpuppy girlies. They all gave good ear-rubs and fusses!

I got to take Daddy for a leisure walkies while Mummy did some choppy stuff. That meant I got some yummies upon return; carrot strips and knobbyends! That was my lunch while Mummy and Daddy ate theirs - they had yucky green leaves and other things too. I was happy with my carrot trimmings.

Then, this afternoon, I took Mummy for a towpath toddle. It was a towpath harness job - not fully on duty for me, but I still looked after Mummy, especially as it started to get dark on our way back. I made sure I stayed between Mummy and the waterside of the towpath. She is getting quite good at using her rollystick but she doesn't like it and she says it is blimmin hard work too! It was a pleasant wander though. A bit huffetyfuffety at times with lots of leaves racing and chasing about - one of them jumped up and got stuck to my nose at one point! I had to stop and swipe it off with my paw!

No comments:

Post a Comment