Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Little Arthur Eye Tuss!


'Just a little rat' said Mum. 'Nothing to be scared of'...

IT WAS A HUGE NIGHT MONSTER and it was coming to get us!

I have spent the last three nights trying to protect Mummy and Daddy from this beastie that has been scrabbling about on the outside of floatyboatyhome. I have been jumping up onto their bed and keeping vigil. Last night though, it just got too scary and I was shaking too much to stay vigilant. I quivered my way to the floor in the corner, but that didn't feel any safer, so I wiggled my way in between Mummy and Daddy. It was a bit safer there. At least Mummy was cuddling me. Then she heard the monster and finally realised what I was so worried about. The rest of the night was slightly less scary with cuddles.

This morning, we seemed to find it a bit difficult to get up, but we set off for a workywalkies and a bus ride. This was all very exciting. It took us to all new territory! I strutted my stuff like a pro! Our destination was a Vet! She was a very nice vetlady. She did good ear rubs and even had some treats for me. That was all good and nice......but then.....she attacked me with those ear-tubes-with-a-shiny-blob on the end. She held that shinyblob against lots of bits of me. It seems it transmitted good news to her. It seems my heart and chest and tummy all pass the shinyblob sound test. I survived that bit of scary procedure!

Then she got Mummy holding my head so I couldn't move it, she conned me by fussing me and then she grabbed the scruff of my neck and stabbed me! I grumbled at her for that but Mummy told me not to be such a wuss! Hufffff!
 
Next, the vet lady not only got Mummy holding my head, but Daddy had to hold my middle so I couldn't escape. Then vetlady grabbed hold of my back legs, one at a time, and tugged and wiggled and poked and prodded! I was not impressed! I grumbled again and she threatened me with a muzzle! Thankfully, Mummy assured her that it was all just a noisy protest and nothing more sinister!

Apparently, the result of this tugging and wiggling and poking and prodding is that I now have to have extra treats every day! Apparently I have a little Arthur Eye Tuss and these treats will help to sort him out! I have no idea who this Arthur is but I am liking the idea of extra yummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment