Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 27 October 2018

Toasty Snug Again.

Home again!

What a day it has been! First of all, I had to take Mummy and Daddy into Rugby town indoor shoppyplace to get their breakfast. (I had already had mine of course! I'm sure I wouldn't have been functional without it!). On the way out, I had to do a sit-pose with some apparently important manhuman called The Mare, who had a big collar round his neck, with a medallion bigger than mine! Then we walked back through town to the church we were in last night. This time there were lots of humanpals there! It was much more fun! Lots of fusses from people we haven't seen in ages! My ears are now well polished!

It was largely a day of oooooooooodles of human yacketying, munching, humanhowling and more yacketying. All interspersed with some hoovering duties and some great games of tug using my blue teddydog which I presented to several humanpals and many of them got the right idea and joined in with the games! Blue teddydog is now delightfully soggy and smelly, but Daddy was not impressed when he picked him up!!! Huff!!!! Daddy has no taste.

We got a ride home in humanpal Richard's car, so we didn't have to plod through all the soggies to the train station. That did mean that my dinner was an hour late! I don't know how I survived the journey, but it was nice to enjoy my nosh back aboard floatyboatyhome again. It was a tad chilly when we arrived home, but the hotbox has been glowing for a while now and so we are all toasty snug again and I am in my rightful place - having sofasnuggles with Mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment