Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Calendar time!


I have had my minion (aka Daddy) working hard all day on my 2019 calendars. He assures me they are now in the paws of the printers.

Here is a sneak preview. Orders can be placed via my wagsite www.guidedogoakley.org.uk/shop.html from NOW!!!

Mummy says there are something called mugs on our floatyboatyhome that we will be selling. When we get back to Bumingham, you will be able to buy me on a mug too!

As usual, all shinydisk proceeds will go toward my fundraising to sponsor another puppy to become a lifechanger guide dog like me (there will never be another me though!).

Mummy has been talkyboning and tippetytappetying lots today too. She is doing something research into placemats, coasters, keyrings, chillycupboard magnets and perhaps a couple of other things that will all help more with the shinydisks collections.

In other news, today has been a largely uneventful day; just a workywalkies this morning to that Southwick Square place again. I did manage to divert Mummy into the park on the way, where I got to have a brief play with a golden doodle called Milo. At the shoppyplace, I also successfully diverted Mummy into the mouthdrippy shop where she was a very good, obedient Mummy; she got me a big juicy bone!

The only thing left to do once I had completed my guiding mission was to enjoy that bone out in the garden! YummmmScrummmmm!
 
A handsome ME on the front cover!

Sample calendar page.

The back page showing all the photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment