Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 19 October 2018

Getting a Big Head!!!

We've been assessed!

Well.... that's what Mummy called it anyway. As far as I could work out it was just another workywalkies into town and back again and, when we arrived home, a nice ladyhuman called Emma from Guide Dogs was suddenly there with us. Apparently, she had been following us all the way from the station and had been watching us.

There then followed a loooooooong session of yacketyyacketyyackyackyackyack..... I sloped off for a snooze! I heard things about re-tyring again. She did check my paws but seemed satisfied with them, so, hopefully I won't be re-tyred! There were mentions of things like 'slowing down' and 'reduced workload' and 'more downtime'. I thiiiiiink I like the sound of that..... but ...... hmmm..... I'll let you know.

It seems it is Mummy who will be going through lots of assessments - not me! I can carry on looking after her for now, but will get to put my paws up a bit more. There was mention of Mummy going on a list..... something about a new dog...... but that will take a long time to find another dog as awesome as me! Well.... I could have told them that!

Emma was very nice though. She gave me some lovely chin rubs and ear rubs and back scratches. She also proclaimed me 'Gorgeous' and 'Handsome' and 'Gleaming' and 'In very good shape'. Mummy says my head will soon be far too big for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment