Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Silvery Swimmysnack

Wot? No bones? Hoooooowwwwwllllll!

I took Mummy workywalkies all the way across Bumingham (we left Daddy behind to do his tippetytappetying stuff). We went all the way to the seeeriously mouth-drippy place Mum says is called the meat market. It was full of endless rows of meat counters and swimmynosh counters. Mummy asked me to 'find the counter' at every single one of them. Then she asked the manhumans behind each counter if they had any beef bones but they ALL said 'No'!!

She also asked me to 'find the counter' at one of the swimmynosh stands too. That was just as much torture! There was a huge shiny silvery swimmysnack right at nose height! I soooooo could have carried that home for Mummy but all she got was a blue bag with 2 little bits of white chunky stuff in it. Meanie!

When she was doing her choppy sizzly stuff she used a shiny pointy stick to take the white chunk off of a kind of shiny silver layer. I got that silver scrummy stuff! Nom-nommy-nom-nom!!! I think I forgave her - almost completely....... well.... she did then take a little yellow pointy ball and squeeze all its juice all over the white chunk. That yellow ball juice was nasty! It ruined the white chunky yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment