Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 11 October 2018

Pleeeeeeeease Mummy...

Well...It seems that things haven't gone quite according to plan today. At least - not according to Mummy & Daddy's plan anyway. A bit of my plan worked nicely!

Mummy and Daddy seem to have spent a lot of today on tippetytappetying and talkyboning. This has included some growling and huffetying. I get the impression that it all has something to do with my calendars and a deliverymanhuman who didn't deliver. It seems also that all of this has meant that Daddy hasn't had time to put my mugs onto my wagsite yet and that we can't yet take any calendars to the post office either because we haven't got them yet.

I have to admit that I don't really understand what any of this means but the most important thing is that I got to take Mummy and Daddy workywalkies to Morrisons this morning. That's where my bit of plan worked perfectly: I planned to sniff out the meat aisle. I not only managed to sniff it out, but I also successfully guided Mummy to it. Then I found the bit where they keep the bones! I turned on my bestest 'pleeeeeeeease Mummy' eyes. It worked!

That made for a pleasant afternoon's work for me, allowing my minions to deal with the issues to do with my mugs and calendars.

No comments:

Post a Comment