Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 12 October 2018

Mug Shots on Mugs

Dumbo! That's what Mummy called me today! She said my ears were flapping ready for take-off!

It has been a tad huffyfuffy! The canal has looked a bit like the ocean with frothy-topped moving humps on top. Floatyboatyhome has been biffety-bumpety-rocky-jiggling too. All a little unnerving, but we are cozy and safe. Mummy's lap is the bestest place to be at times like this!

The Dumbo bit came when I took her workywalkies into town. That was a big challenge; not only because we were going from a different place from ever before, but also because it has been a bad-eyes day for Mummy (she said the pawment seemed like ocean waves rolling toward her too) AND with the air all loud and huffyfuffy, she can't hear much to help navigate. I worked my little paws off! We did it though! I got her safely into the big shoppyplace then back home again. No problem!

Mummy says that my mugs are on my wagsite now and ready to order. The calendars will be arriving on Monday and so those that have already been ordered will be dispatched as soon as possible after they arrive. Apparently there was some goof-up over the deliverymanhuman's efforts to find the right place to bring them. It is all sorted now though, thanks to another nice manhuman in some place called Canal and RiverTrustOffice. I think I will have to be generous with my OakleyKisses when we get to collect the calendars!

Footnote from Dad: Unfortunately, a slight hiccup in getting the mugs on the website means they won't be available until tomorrow. Sorry.

www.guidedogoakley.org.uk/shop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment