Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 30 October 2018

5,000 Shiny Disks! Thank you.

Woohooo! Thank you Pawsome Peoples!

Today, we had a visitor; a very nice manhuman called Dan. He is a workyhuman for Guide Dogs and he came to tell us that we have raised 5000 shinydisks so we can name a puppy in memory of Granny. So, very soon, there will be a ickle pupster named Margaret (Maggie) being trained to become a hairy hero like me - to change the life of a blind/Vision Impaired person like Mummy.

Mummy and I celebrated with a lovely leisure walkies (well - it was leisurely for me but Mummy had to work hard with her Rollytwig!) all the way along the towpath and around the Soho Loop - that meant we had to go via the park around there! Oh! What a shame..... I managed to lead Mummy in there and persuade her to unclip my flexilead! Yayyyyy!!!

So now, the work begins - actually has already begun - on raising another 5000 shinydisks to sponsor pupster number 4. All proceeds from my calendars and mugs will go towards this.

I have sent my minion (Daddy) to the Post Office today to dispatch the latest set and more orders are coming in, so hurry! Huppupp.... get your orders in very soon.....just click on the link at the top of my page and I shall personally supervise Minion Daddy in receiving and dealing with your order. Fundraising for pupster number 4 is via BT's My Donate because even more of the shinydisks go straight to the funds, rather than on admin fees:

https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/guidedogoakley4

Handsome me outside our Floatyboatyhome.

1 comment:

  1. The link on the menu column of your website at https://guidedogoakley.blogspot.com/ still points to your Just Giving Page.

    Don't forget to ask your IT Manager to change it to the BT page.

    ReplyDelete