Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 15 October 2018

A Bit of Light Re-Leaf!


Apparently this is hilarious! Hufffff!

All I did was to enjoy a bit of a snifff about in the bushes. I came out with an attachment on my head. I looked to Mummy for help and what did she do? She just laughed and then pulled out her talkybone to click at me!

It was a super soggy walkies - quite a nice long walkies around a favourite towpath route. Mummy says it is called the Soho Loop. It has a park part way round but Mummy was a very disobedient human today. She refused to follow my attempts at guiding her into that park. I shall have to take her back again another day for more training.

In other news - we have calendars! Not only my calendars, but Daddy's calendars too! I have allowed him some space on my wagsite for them. They have a selection of his one-eyed-clickybox clickings in them. Of course, none of them are anywhere near as good as MY calendar - well..... they don't have ME in them do they?!!!

If anyone would like to order any of them, then just click on the link at the top of my page and it will take you to my 'Shop'.

Photo shows me standing on gravel towpath scattered with autumn leaves. I am looking toward the front, very soggy, with a big leaf stuck on top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment