Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 18 October 2018

Kanoodling Day!

Me and Paris doing doggy conversations on the floor of Costa in Bumingham.

That's better! Today was a bone day! Yummy scrummy!

Today was also a kanoodling day!

Both made for good reason for workywalkies!

The kanoodling was with a colleague; Guide Doggy girlie Paris. We went to meet up with a ladyhuman called Denise in Costa so, while the humans got on with their inevitable yacektyyacking, we furries got on with the much more serious business of mutual ear-and-jowl chewing! Mummy called me 'elephant seal'. She says that is what I sound like when I am kanoodling with a colleague! She has just no idea about doggyspeak does she?

In other news - calendars and mugs are selling well, so get your orders in before they all have to go under my supervision at the Post Office. Just click on this link and I will personally make sure they get safely on their way to you.


https://www.facebook.com/GuideDogOakley/videos/973583699487811/

Video is of me and Paris kanoodling on the floor of Costa. The vocals are all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment