Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Big Truck and Big Bag!


Double workywalkies and supervision duties. Is there no end to my responsibilities?

The first workywalkies was to Morrisons. A now familiar route so a bit boring except for the challenge on the way home. A car and a big box-on-wheels were parked on the pawment - right across it! So I had to guide Mummy out into the road to get around it. That is always a challenge and a bit nerve-wracking, but this was extra tricky because the truck was a big beastie and it was difficult for Mummy and me to work out if there was any traffic coming from around it. We did it though. We made it! I got some lovely fusses from Mummy for that. I also got the biggest carrot in the bag from the shopping when we got home! Heehee!

The next workywalkies was into Bumingham city centre. First stop was the Post Office. Getting there was an interesting exercise too. There is a lot of noisy diggy-buildy stuff going on and the route keeps changing because the big walls keep moving. We made it though and I got to make a workymanhuman happy. His back leg made a great nose-rubbing point! He gave me some lovely ear-rubs in return! The main purpose of the visit though was to send the first consignment of calendars and mugs out. I supervised very closely to make sure my minions did a good job.

When we got home, there was a bag waiting for us. It had some yummies in it for me! Thank you to whoever very kindly left them! Mummy says I might be able to sample them tomorrow! The bag also contained some teenyweeny fursubstitutes for a human boypuppy. Mummy says these will be perfect for my brand new human-nephew. She says that Rosie now has a smaller tummy and Hallie has a little brother named Theo.

4 photos:
 
Me standing up on hind legs with my front paws on the Post Office counter - closely supervising the sending of my mugs.

Uh-Oh - Trouble ahead!

The car and truck blocking the pawment.

My new human-nephew Theo in his car-seat ready to leave the big humanvets.



No comments:

Post a Comment