Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 20 October 2018

Krarrrking Featherballs!


It was only a little parklet and only a little playlet. But Ooooooh!!! It was so good to play with a colleague!

Her name is Olive and she is a blondie Labrador x Retriever. Her humanmum is a ladyhuman called Raven. Raven had a very yummy-smelling bag but I didn't get to get my shnozzle into it to fully investigate! Huff!

We went for a workywalkies across a bit of Bumingham we haven't explored before and we found a sort-of parky area. Our harnesses were duly removed and we got the command 'Go play'! Yippeeeeee!

Actually, Olive doesn't seem to be much of a player but her toy was great! I got it delectably soggy for her! I tried and tried to get her to play tug or chase with me, but she seemed far more interested in getting fusses and back scratches from my Mummy! I did have a good game of chase though - with some big black krarrrking featherballs! There were loads of them and they were digging up all the grass! I ran and chased them off....several times! Heehee!

In other news; I took Mummy and Daddy into the Post Office again to supervise the sending of more mugs and calendars. They are going fast so, get your orders in! Just click on the link at the top of my page and I will personally supervise my minions to make sure they dispatch the goodies pronto!


Photos of me with Olive. The first shows me trying my bestest to check out Raven's bag, while Olive gets fusses from my Mummy. The second shows us both in a sit, in harnesses, by a human sittybench, with mud in the background where the featherballs have dug up all the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment