Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Farm at Sea.

Waddyamean it's time to get up?

Leave me alone. I'm comfy.

After a huge load of workywalkies yesterday, I took Daddy out for a walkies in the evening too. Morning came far too soon.

I did manage to slide off the sofa eventually and I think it was worth the effort. I got to take Mummy for a little freerun in the park at the bottom of the road before heading off on a workywalkies to someplace called Southwick Square. The walk included a bit of route across another park but I didn't get released from duty for that bit. In fact I had to work quite hard to find a gap in the railings on each side to get us across. I then had to 'Find the bank', then 'Find the Co-op' the 'Find the carrots' (well...that one was definitely an important find!), and then a few 'forward a bit..... wait..... find left..... wait......' then 'find the checkout' and finally 'find the way out'. All done! No problem!

There were a few other shops to 'find the door' then 'find the way checkout' then 'find the way out'. The final one was 'Find Smiths'. All done and sorted! Then came the plod back to Puppa's home.

A bit later, I had to to guide Mummy to a new place: a sort of humanvets but not quite. Mummy says it was called a Farm at sea. It wasn't at the beach though. It did have some lovely ladyworkyhumans there though, who gave some lovely fusses and even a couple of little yummies! I think I wouldn't mind visiting that Farm again!

Photo of me this morning on Puppa's sofa (with his permission of course!). my head is resting on the arm and one front paw is dangling over the edge. I have one eye open and one eye shut - just checking what Daddy is up to with that one-eyed-clickybox.

No comments:

Post a Comment