Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 25 October 2018

Mini and Microhumanpuppies...


Three parks
Three freeruns
A trip into Pets at Home
Mini and microhumanpuppies
Human yummyery = Oakley yummyery.
A pretty good day methinks

Freerun number 1 was a lovely romp around Buckingham Park - a rather good start to the day!

The trip into Pets at Home was a bit of a swizz though - no yummies! No hoovering! Just a 'sit' on the shiny platform to get my numbers (OK apparently but not OK enough for bigger portions in my bowl!). All I got was a new collar! How mean is that? At least the nice ladyhuman and manhuman at the checkout took pity on me when I hupped my paws onto the counter; I got a little morsel from each of them!

Of course, the highlight of the day to Mummy and Daddy has been the time with microhumanpuppy Theo and minihumanpuppy Hallie; my humannephew and humanniece. To me it was largely a chance for a snooze, but with a lovely walkies to the park (freerun number 2) in the middle.

Freerun number 3 was in a park I haven't been to for a while but it was great to go back. I found a Beagle buddy called Woody to have a superb game of chase with. That set me up very nicely to enjoy my dinner in the human yummyery. Well....Mummy and Daddy were noshing..... I didn't want to pass out from sheer starvation!

3 photos:
 
Me with Mummy, Hallie and microhumanpuppy Theo.

Meeting Woody the beagle.

Dindins from my picnic bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment