Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Biffy-Boxing


I think we can safely call today rather much different from yesterday! It has been mostly about lying down and snoozing.

It all started with a bit of a lie in. I tried asking Puppa for my brekkie but he said he didn't know how much to give me, so I had to wait for Mummy to wake up! He could have just given me the whole boxful! I would have sorted out my right portion!

A bit later, I set out taking Mummy workywalkies. Now THAT was a great workywalkies; we went to Buckingham Park! That meant just one thing: FREERUNNNNN!!! YAAAYYYYY!!! I enjoyed a good mooch about for quite a while, then found a buddy to play with; a big fox-red Labrador boydog. He was fantabulous fun to play chase and biffy-boxing with! We had a great time, which left me all tongue-hangy-outy! Mummy then declared time to go, so we mooched off around the rest of the park. Then we found Daddy who took us to Puppa's car. Mummy said it was a good job there was a sheet on the seat for me coz I was a bit soggy from rolling on the grass with my playmate.

We went to a shop, then on to Rosie's house to meet my new human-nephew, Theo. He is really teeeny-weeny and very squeaky! He spent most of the time attached to Rosie's chestbump. I think he was eating her! He smells kinda interesting but he is a bit scary, especially when was loud-howling! I just laid down and kept my head low!

Daddy says no photos today because little minihuman Hallie was all poorly and so not good for his one-eyed-clickybox. Hallie was all grumpy and growly and very leaky-eyed. Mummy says we will go back again maybe tomorrow or the next day when Hallie is feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment